1. Goodwill: Buying a company that is well established and has a long successful reputation in its community and industry gives you a leg up. You will inherit a loyal customer base that relies on your new company’s products and services.
2. Location: We cannot stress this enough. Location is key, and a well established location is critical to the success of a business and sometimes difficult to acquire.
3. Infrastructure: Just like goodwill, purchasing a company with an established infrastructure will give you a huge advantage. Why not take over and “hit the ground running” as opposed to starting a new business which will take two to three years to “ramp up” to a profitable level?
4. Purchase Price: It is much easier to place a value on an existing business. Plain and simple.
5. Foundation for Growth: Regardless of a company’s past performance, an existing business will provide the opportunity to expand and grow quickly. Your strengths and experience will be put to immediate use to achieve your goals within a more rapid time frame.
Are you thinking of purchasing or selling your business? Call the leaders in the industry. We serve nationwide in the 48 continental United States area! Contact us today at 612-467-9673
Sign Up for our monthly email newsletter
[contact-form-7 id=”213″ title=”Newsletter”]